All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Guest Heart Thursday #41


Guest Heart Thursday from Clytie at Random Hearts.

On one of my walks lately it looked like I wasn't going to find any hearts. So I found this white spot on the rock, and if I covered part of it with my shoe: there was a heart! (I know, it might be considered cheating :-))



But then, there it was, another white spot that was a heart, all on it's own, without any help from me!



On another walk my ♡husband♡ spotted a tree heart.



And finally, one evening the skies offered up three cloud hearts. 
One is very visible, the other two not quite so obvious.




Go here for more heart warming photos.





6 comments:

Clytie said...

What beautiful hearts found you this week!!! Especially those cloud hearts - what a gorgeous shot.

P.S. When it comes to hearts ... there's no such thing as "cheating"!!! A heart is a heart is a heart is a heart is a .... :=}

Terry said...

Howdy
Oh my they are all truly wonderful heart finds :)
Thank you for sharing !
Until next time
Happy Trails

Unknown said...

What great finds as always.

Dani said...

They are really lovely heart finds. The sky shot is just awesome.

Happy GHT.

Inge said...

Hold da op hvor finder du mange hjerter.. Men de er jo derude, hvis man har øjnene med sig, og det må jeg sige du har.. :-)

MarieElizabeth said...

I went looking for hearts the other day, but was unsuccessful. I will keep looking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...