All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Challenge #7: Signs, and Signs Signs #4

The 2 daughters, 1 mother, 3 cameras challenge this week is Signs.
Go here for a tutorial.


The first one is from a village in the south of France.
Bimbo fitness??




One from Malta. It's the fist time I have ever heard of a Cat Café :-)




The top point of the highest mountain road in Europe (also in France).




And finally a sign in the ladies' in a shopping mall in Kuala Lumpur.
For this one you really need to enlarge and then enlarge again, 
so you can read the comments under each picture :-)
My favorite is the one that says: 
avoid "washing vegetables in the toilet basin"!!



Click here to see more signs from 2 daughters, 1 mother, 3 cameras.


Go here for more signs from Lesley. 






12 comments:

Evette Mendisabal said...

That is SO funny!! I can't even tell you which I think is more funny. Bimbo fitness is pretty funny.

Evette Mendisabal said...

PS Congratulations on your first grandbaby!! So exciting!!

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

Inger these are hilarious, Bimbo fitness is very good, but the toilet signs from Malayasia are my favourites.

Congratulations on your grand baby, nothing like being a nana.

What will your grand baby call you?

Sammy said...

Hehehe the sign in KL is funny! Great signs

Cogratulations on the new addition to your family :-)

'Tsuki said...

Bimbo fitness made me laugh... smart shot. I guess it is place dedicated to pretty blonds...

Lesley said...

I had to come and check these ones out as well. I was just going to say that Toby has a sign this week on Bimbo bread - but this usage of Bimbo is even worse!! Love the what not to do in the toilets. AND I wonder why they have drawn men doing some of these things in the ladies room??

Ebie said...

I love that cat cafe, I wonder if I can drag my two indoor cats.

dogsmom said...

Such a fun and interesting assortment.
Made me smile.

ewok1993 said...

love the signs. especially the cat cafe bec i am a cat mom.

ρομπερτ said...

How impressive and interesting a sight. Never seen before ! Thank you for sharing !

Please have a good Thursday.

daily athens

Luna Miranda said...

LOL! these are a bunch of funny signs especially the mall sign with caricatures. Cat Feeding Station is cute.:p

Signs

Andy said...

Thanks for the laugh. You made my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...