All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Challenge #7: Signs, and Signs Signs #4

The 2 daughters, 1 mother, 3 cameras challenge this week is Signs.
Go here for a tutorial.


The first one is from a village in the south of France.
Bimbo fitness??




One from Malta. It's the fist time I have ever heard of a Cat Café :-)




The top point of the highest mountain road in Europe (also in France).




And finally a sign in the ladies' in a shopping mall in Kuala Lumpur.
For this one you really need to enlarge and then enlarge again, 
so you can read the comments under each picture :-)
My favorite is the one that says: 
avoid "washing vegetables in the toilet basin"!!



Click here to see more signs from 2 daughters, 1 mother, 3 cameras.


Go here for more signs from Lesley. 






12 comments:

Evette Mendisabal said...

That is SO funny!! I can't even tell you which I think is more funny. Bimbo fitness is pretty funny.

Evette Mendisabal said...

PS Congratulations on your first grandbaby!! So exciting!!

Unknown said...

Inger these are hilarious, Bimbo fitness is very good, but the toilet signs from Malayasia are my favourites.

Congratulations on your grand baby, nothing like being a nana.

What will your grand baby call you?

Anonymous said...

Hehehe the sign in KL is funny! Great signs

Cogratulations on the new addition to your family :-)

'Tsuki said...

Bimbo fitness made me laugh... smart shot. I guess it is place dedicated to pretty blonds...

Lesley said...

I had to come and check these ones out as well. I was just going to say that Toby has a sign this week on Bimbo bread - but this usage of Bimbo is even worse!! Love the what not to do in the toilets. AND I wonder why they have drawn men doing some of these things in the ladies room??

Ebie said...

I love that cat cafe, I wonder if I can drag my two indoor cats.

Anonymous said...

Such a fun and interesting assortment.
Made me smile.

Anonymous said...

love the signs. especially the cat cafe bec i am a cat mom.

Anonymous said...

How impressive and interesting a sight. Never seen before ! Thank you for sharing !

Please have a good Thursday.

daily athens

Unknown said...

LOL! these are a bunch of funny signs especially the mall sign with caricatures. Cat Feeding Station is cute.:p

Signs

Andy said...

Thanks for the laugh. You made my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...