All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Guest Heart Thursday #38


Guest Heart Thursday from Clytie at Random Hearts.

My hearts today are really totally random

I had taken a piece of cake out of the freezer, and suddenly 
noticed this heart where the tape had been torn from the wrapping.



And then I looked down on the kitchen floor and saw 
this bit of wrapping paper that had escaped the bin!



  A Very Happy New Year to you all!  

Go here for more heart warming pictures :-)







6 comments:

Clytie said...

I love your random hearts! They were put there for a purpose - for you to find them!

Happy New Year to you! Thank you so much for joining the heart-seeking world of Guest Heart Thursday!

Inge said...

Du har virkelig øjnene med dig.. begge hjerter er godt set..
Rigtig godt og lykkeligt nytår til dig og dine

nana_ang_poppaphil said...

Random hearts, nice spotting Inger.

LauraX said...

these are wonderful!!! may your New Year be blessed with a heart full of love!

~Cheryl said...

Nice! I'm sure that I would have been too busy digging into the cake to notice the heart! I love your baby countdown!

Dani said...

Excellent finds.
Wish you have a new year full of warmth, love, blessing.

~Happy New 2011~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...