All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them.

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Squirrel photography

On Sunday I did a squirrel photography workshop in Stavanger. It was great fun (seriously, not being ironic), sitting in camouflage tents in a spot that was maintained as a feeding place for squirrels, so they were quite comfortable with the tents being there. I shot close to 1500 pictures in 3 hours. I haven't worked my way properly through all of them yet, but from what I have seen, I am reminded that my camera is still more intelligent than I am. Every. time I stray from automatic settings and try to be "clever" and think for myself, I mess up. So most of them are useless, except for a few exceptions.






















1 comment:

Pam said...

Great shots! Wow...not sure where you took these but your squirrels look a lot different then ours here in Nashville TN. The ears are long and stand straight up, ours don't do that. Cool..thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...