All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

White Wednesday - on a Thursday


The sign on my studio door. It says atelier, because I bought it in France.


A proud birch tree, represented here by only a piece of it's beautiful white leg.


I should ask you if you can see what this is, but I'll give the answer now:
it's frost covered cob webs from under the deck railing, taken last winter.


These little white flowers can be found literally everywhere in Norway in the spring.


And finally, a sign in a small village in the south of France. Bimbo Fitness???


Go to Faded Charms for more White Wednesday pictures.


~White Wednesday

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love the white birch tree-wish I had one in my yard!

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Bimbo Fitness made me laugh out loud....

Wonderful whites.

Warm blessings,
Spencer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...