All pictures can be enlarged by clicking on them.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ruby Tuesday


I went out to the coast yesterday evening to get some sunset pictures. Unfortunately, the horizon clouded up, and there was nothing but grey. Not even interesting grey, or dramatic grey, just dull grey.

So I turned my camera downwards instead, and the colors I found there! These pictures are taken at dusk, right down into the water, from just above the surface, with a flash.





Click here for more Ruby pictures from Work of the Poet.


3 comments:

MarieElizabeth said...

Isn't it funny how a little change in perspective can produce such wonderful results! Nice capture.

Linnea said...

Wow! What a fabulous find underneath those gray skies! Thanks for stopping by at my RT. Greeting from California!

Crafty Green Poet said...

what wonderful reds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...